Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance (ACPC™)BMTG (UK) Ltd
Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance (ACPC™)
A 5 day intensive course for Procurement and Audit Professionals.
Effective internal and subsequently external audit compliance is a key fundamental in demonstrating effective governance within an organisation. Whilst most internal departments have a specific process work flow, procurement is often extremely difficult to effectively audit as their activities stem from a specific procurement strategy choice.
This advanced course is designed for both Auditors and Procurement practitioners and leads delegates through a systematic approach to enable validation of compliance from the procurement function, whose activities impact both upon every line of the annual financial statements and upon overall corporate governance.
Uniquely, for procurement team delegates, emphasis is placed upon ensuring that procurement practitioners build an effective yet transparent procurement strategy underpinned by both policy, documentary evidence and audit trails, whilst for auditors the course provides insight into not only how to effectively audit the procurement function, but through knowledge enhancement increases audit sensitivity to potential red flag issues within the procurement function.
ACPC™ provides the understanding, framework, tools, and principles that allow organisations to build, embed and validate audit compliance and risk management within the Procurement function; thereby supporting overall corporate governance.
On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK Government recognised awarding body.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Procurement Directors
- Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Supplier Managers
- Supply Chain Consultants
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Finance Managers
- Heads of Governance & Compliance
- Executive Directors
- General Managers
- Divisional Heads
- Project Directors
- Audit Team Leaders
- Audit Staff
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain an accredited Certificate which has been certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard”.
- Use ACPC™ on your business card and on your resume..
- The ACPC™ certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by IFPSM and BMTG (UK) Ltd
Training Course Content
Understand the Role of Procurement
- Key drivers of Procurement strategy
- The Strategic Procurement Roadmap
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Function
- Developing evidence based procurement
- Linking Procurement activity to support Corporate Governance.
Understand the role of Audit
- Key drivers of audit strategy
- The Strategic audit roadmap
- Conducting effective audits
- Balancing operational and compliance needs
- Triangulating Procurement, Audit & Corporate Governance.
Understand Procurement Risk:
- The concept of risk.
- Financial risk.
- Operational risk.
- Market risk.
- Importing risk via the supply base.
- Root cause risk analysis.
- Managing & mitigating procurement risk.
Developing the audit approach - Pre-tender:
- Examining the supplier selection process.
- Validating existing supplier listings.
- Supplier bid concentration.
- Examining tender pre-qualification focus. (PQQ)
- Examining the tender(ITT)
- Spend analysis techniques.
- Supplier capability validation systems.
- Potential red flag issues.
- Demonstrating evidence based corporate governance
Developing the audit approach - Supplier selection:
- Validating supplier capability
- Supplier audit visit management
- Examining supplier scoring systems
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Ensuring objectivity within the tender process
- Potential red flag issues.
Developing the audit approach - post tender- contracts and supplier management:
- Key legal principles - avoiding contractual risk.
- Examining supplier performance management systems.
- Objective supplier relationship management
- Developing supplier interaction policies.
- Managing Cross cultural supplier management audit issues.
- Potential red flag issues.
- Validating & ensuring ongoing Corporate Governance compliance.
Bringing everything together:
- The psychology of audit
- Effective audit report writing & process management.
- Effective engagement of audit committee.
- Developing continuous improvement initiatives together.
This programme will include a series of group exercises and case studies with a high level of delegate interaction.
* Only those who successfully complete the examination and participate effectively in the course case studies will receive the Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance (ACPC™)
Provider: BMTG (UK) Ltd
BMTG (UK) Ltd - Global Business Training
BMTG (UK) Ltd collaborates with an international network of partners to offer a wide range of Business Management training courses to individuals, corporate delegates and companies worldwide. BMTG's mission is to become the partner of choice for the delivery of...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for BMTG (UK) Ltd
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance (ACPC™) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!