Certified Supplier Quality Professional (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Supplier Quality Professional (In-house)
The Certified Supplier Quality Professional course is aimed to help supply chain professionals to better understand the business and the different aspects that contribute to organisational excellence. Throughout this course participants will learn methodology skills, quality improvement tools and gain an understanding of the systems and processes improvement concepts. Participants will also acquire skills needed to make fact-based decisions, as well as asses and analyze the supply chain process. These skills will directly correlate to more productive daily supply chain activities, improvement of the company's quality management system, and the improvement of business operations.
This course will take place in the format of lectures, case studies and in-class small group workshops. At the end of this course participants should expect to:
- Develop strategies for suppliers in alignment with the strategies of the company
- Develop strong business cases for improvement efforts by selecting appropriate quality tools
- Develop control charts and apply basic statistical process control functions to quantify supplier performance, identify improvement opportunities, and implement improvement efforts in direct support of the organization’s strategic plan and customer requirements
- Build high performing company-supplier teams for increasing the contributions of suppliers to the total value of the products and services they provide to the company
- Analyze the performance of suppliers in relation to cost, risk, and relationship management
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Supply chain professionals
- Procurement agents (buyers)
- Professionals with responsibilities associated with selecting, analyzing, and assessing supplier performance
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This programme is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
This course covers:
- General introduction of supplier quality
- Supplier strategy
- Risk management
- Supplier selection and part qualification
- Supplier performance monitoring and improvement
- Supplier quality management
- Relationship management
- Business governance, ethics and compliance
Request information to learn the price of this course
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certified Supplier Quality Professional (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams