Certificate in Ship Registration - Distance Learning Course
Through this Certificate from Lloyd’s Maritime Academy participants will gain a solid understanding of the obligations and duties of flag states - and commercial best practice for ship registration.
Ideal for maritime professionals such as registry and legal personnel, the course provides a detailed analysis of:
- The choice of registry
- Registry operations, offerings and service quality
- Flag implications on the operation of ships
Each of the six modules ends with a test to consolidate your knowledge and assess your understanding of ship registration.
The online tutoring of this Certificate gives you the flexibility to study around your other commitments.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Shipowners, ship managers and operation personnel
- Ship registry professionals
- Surveyors and technical consultants
- National Maritime Safety Administration personnel
- Classification Society staff
- Lawyers and legal professionals
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course participants will be awarded a Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Professional Development Certificate.
Training Course Content
The training modules for this course are as follows:
- Module 1 - Background and Development of Ship Registration
- Module 2 - The Flag State and Registry in Shipping
- Module 3 - Flag State Requirements, Duties and Management
- Module 4 - Factors Influencing Choice of Registry
- Module 5 - Flags of Convenience
- Module 6 - Ship Registration and Port State Control
The cost of this distance training course is £1,599 per participant (VAT conditions apply).
Customised training is also available for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements. Contact the provider for more informa
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Certificate in Ship Registration course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,400 GBP-3,629 GBP
1,400 GBP-4,435 GBP