Diploma in Maritime Business Management
In order to succeed in the the maritime industry, it is a necessary for existing or aspiring professionals to have a current understanding of the frameworks and forces which shape and drive the industry. In addition to this it is important for them to have top leadership and administrative skills so they can compete in global organisations.
Delivered over 12 months, this diploma programme is aimed at anyone in the maritime industry who is looking to move up into a senior management role, as well as those who have worked in management but do not have any formal qualifications. During this course, participants will gain the management skills and knowledge needed to lead a successful business in the shipping and maritime logistics field.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Diploma in Maritime Business Management has been designed for professionals working the maritime industry who:
- Are aspiring towards a senior management position
- Are currently working in management, but have never received formal management training.
Qualified candidates may include, but are not limited to:
- Ship-board officers seeking a shore-side management role
- Shore-side employees seeking to enhance their career prospects
- Maritime professionals seeking to broaden their skill portfolio
- Shipping companies wishing to develop the skills of their staff
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the programme, delegates will be awarded a Diploma in Maritime Business from Lloyd's Maritime Academy.
Training Course Content
Delivered entirely online, this training course will discuss the following topics:
- The Shipping Business
- Management Concepts
- Maritime Law
- Ship Operations and Crew Management
- Maritime Regulation and Industry Bodies
- Marine Insurance
- Chartering Policy
- Marketing and Company Strategy
- Financial Management in a Maritime Business
- Maritime Logistics
- Case Study: Persuasive Issues in Maritime Business Management
The cost of this training course is £3,299 per delegate (VAT conditions apply).
For those who qualify, early enrollment discounts may apply.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Diploma in Maritime Business Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!