Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Oil and Gas - Business Environment - A 1-Week Training Course
This Oil & Gas - Business Environment course is designed for senior-level professionals, public sector officials and engineers/project managers who require in-depth knowledge of the Oil & Gas business environment.
The course content and instruction is intended to give delegates the necessary understanding of emerging trends and opportunities.
Additionally this course will enable delegates to develop an appreciation of the macro-economic factors both regionally and globally that shape the industry.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior managers within the Oil & Gas sector or those identified via organizational talent management for fast track to a senior role
- Public sector officials with responsibility for the state management of Oil & gas resources
- Engineers and Project Managers who are looking to develop leading edge practice for both themselves and their organization
Training Course Content
This Oil and Gas - Business Environment course will cover:
Global Market Forces
- The influence of OPEC
- The US Position
- Asean influence
- Africa influence
Global Threats and Opportunities
- Overview of global reserves & Peak oil concept
- Alternative technologies – threat or opportunity
- Emerging territories and cost of access
- Environmental aspects
The Cohesive Producer
- Aligning strategy with the global picture
- Input and cost management
- Output and pricing management
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Communication
- Production agreements
- Joint venture partnering
- Regional Government
- Global upstream and downstream models
- Developing & enhancing governance policies
- Combating economic crime and corruption
- The impacts of the “Dodd Frank” Act
- Global best practice & case studies
London Corporate Training offers the possibility of delivering this training programme in-house to meet any and all company-specific training needs.
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Find out more about this Oil and Gas - Business Environment course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!