Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Techniques Strategic Thinking and Business PlanningLondon Training for Excellence
Advanced Techniques Strategic Thinking and Business Planning
- Analyse your current business strategy and recommend changes and improvements.
- Review your business and understand its strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the external business environment in which your business operates.
- Review your corporate mission, objectives, strategy and tactics.
- Know where strategic planning stops and tactical operations begin.
- Apply formal and semi-formal techniques to your business throughout the workshop.
Suitability - Who should attend?
All managerial staff who are involved in influencing, formulating or supporting long term planning and strategy of their department and/or organization.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Techniques Strategic Thinking and Business Planning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.