ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Introduction
This one-day course from LRQA helps those in compliance, procurement, finance, audit or treasury functions understand anti-bribery management systems in relation to ISO 37001.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are a senior manager with an interest in compliance or anti-bribery legislation and are thinking about integrating ISO 37001 with another management system.
To attend this course, you need to be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation as well as have a basic appreciation of management systems.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- An understanding of the interrelationship between business risk and anti-bribery expectations and how financial and compliance processes can be aligned with an ABMS
- How the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) continual improvement model relates to ISO 37001 and the benefits of using this improvement model
- The business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS and how to maintain and optimise the ABMS
- The principal requirements of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- To identify similarities between ISO 37001 and other management systems, which is useful if you are thinking about integrating an ABMS with another management system.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, food safety, cybersecurity, inspection and training, we’ve become a leading global assurance provider. We’re proud of our heritage, but it’s who we are today that really matters, because that’s what shapes...