Management System Documentation
LRQA developed this two-day course to enable organisations to implement effective management system documentation using simple practical tools and techniques.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are looking for a better understanding of the documented information requirements outlined in Annex SL and are looking to improve your management system, regardless of discipline type.
To attend this course you should possess auditing skills and knowledge and have some auditing experience.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- What is meant by 'documented information' and provides an explanation of its purpose
- What core management system elements influence the potential need for the development of documented information, regardless of the specific system type or discipline
- The generic documented information requirements in Annex SL
- Gain an understanding on how the extent of documented information can vary between organisations
- The generic fundamental documented information control requirements in Annex SL
- The process approach.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, food safety, cybersecurity, inspection and training, we’ve become a leading global assurance provider. We’re proud of our heritage, but it’s who we are today that really matters, because that’s what shapes...