Quality Management Leadership
Effective quality management programmes in organizations start with its leadership. This Training Workshop explains the importance of the leaders role in quality management and will help to develop the skills needed to deliver an effective quality management programme.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management.
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knowledge of quality management
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By attending this training workshop, you will:
- Understand the role leaderships plays in quality management.
- Differentiate between quality leadership and quality management.
- Appreciate the elements of strategic leadership and operational leadership.
Training Course Content
- Leadership The of foundation of TQM -
- quality Leadership roles and responsibilities
- quality Management vs quality Leadership
- Operational Leadership vs strategic Leadership
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Course Price: £675+ VAT
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
I would like to thank both coonsultants Mr. John and Mr. Gerald for their great support and cooperation. They are very knowledgeable and well experienced on the subject which I ...
Overall I am very happy and satisfied with your training services.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1 day to 11 weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live...