QMS Management Briefing
Suitable for all management levels regardless of knowledge level, this management briefing from LRQA raises awareness of ISO 9001 and its links to effective business control and performance.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you are thinking about pursuing ISO 9001 certification and you want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 9001 and how it links to effective business control and performance.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- About the 8 key principles that underpin ISO 9001
- About the purpose of a QMS
- Why the objectives are so important
- The difference between procedure and process
- How process effectiveness links to business performance
- About the responsibilities imposed on the management team by ISO 9001
- Why the management review process is so important
- The business benefits to be gained from an effectively deployed QMS.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, food safety, cybersecurity, inspection and training, we’ve become a leading global assurance provider. We’re proud of our heritage, but it’s who we are today that really matters, because that’s what shapes...