The 5-day (2+3) Inventor Introduction to Solid Modelling Training Course
This course instructs students in the best usage approaches for parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. Students acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modelling, assembly design, and drawing production.
Suitability - Who should attend?
As an introductory training guide, Inventor Introduction to Solid Modelling does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modelling or CAD software. Students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this 5 day (3+2) Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modelling course participants will be able to:
• Navigate Autodesk® Inventor® software interface
• Create 2D sketches Constraining and dimensioning sketches
• Generate 3D parts from sketches
• Understand part modelling, adding, and editing 3D features
• Create equations and working with parameters
• Model geometry and model display manipulation
• Establish and work with model relationships
• Place and constrain parts in assemblies
• Understand assembly component display
• Model Information
• Create parts and features in assemblies
• Create and annotating drawings and views through working with project
Man and Machine - Leading Autodesk Training Provider delivering Scheduled & Bespoke CAD Courses
Man and Machine is a platinum accredited value added reseller of Autodesk software, supporting hardware and services to the digital design community. With over 22 years of experience, we can offer you product knowledge, industry experience, support and training to ensure we...
Find out more about this Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modelling course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!