Youth Program Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Much of the work of youth development professionals is organised around specific projects. They may be small projects designed by yourself and relevant stakeholders to solve very specific problems that you and they face. Alternatively, they may be part of much larger projects run by major funding bodies. Either way, project design and development is often expected to use certain techniques to ensure project quality. The aim of this program is to introduce you to the practices that have built up around the design and management of projects in the last few decades.
What is presented here will give you a general overview of project work. It has been written to help you develop the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, implement, monitor and evaluate projects in your youth in development program.
Upcoming start dates
Dates Are Flexible. Contact us for the next available dates
Online delivery option may be available - Please contact provider
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Department heads of youth focused institutions.
- Young Leaders
- Professionals responsible for youth project planning, in government departments, corporates and NGOs.
- Youth Workers.
- Student Activities coordinators.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
When you successfully complete this program, you should be able to:
- Identify activities involved in project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- write a proposal for funding, including log frames.
- plan projects on the basis of a logical framework.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Total Quality Program standers.
- Prepare project risk management plan.
Training Course Content
Youth Cantered Programming Model
- Preparation for programming
- (Need Assessment - Youth development Factor - Assessing Organization - Youth involvement)
- Program Objectives
- Logical Framework
- Approaches to program development
- Selecting program format
- Selecting program area
- Program promotion
- Total Quality Program
- Program leadership
- Helping Youth feel valued
- Promoting youth involvement
- Quality customer service
- Handling complaints
- Risk Management
Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitoring process
- Stages of Monitoring
- Types of evaluation
- Methods of evaluation
- Model of Evaluation
Average rating 5
One of the best training that i ever attend. The organization is professional and well aware of their duties and responsibilities. The training content is useful for every yo...
It was one of the best training courses I ever had and definitely not the last with Matsh
I have gained knowledge and skills with regards to designing Youth Programs