Unit 1: Supporting Child Development in School
- Intellectual development
- The importance of planning
- Factors affecting child development
- Confidentiality procedures
Unit 2: Developing Positive Relationships
- Providing effective support for colleagues
- Conflict resolution
- Communicating with children
- Encouraging expression of feelings
Unit 3: Supporting and Promoting Learning through ICT
- ICT in the curriculum
- Support for ICT based learning
- The importance of self-reflection
- Ensuring equality of access
- Issues surrounding ICT use
Unit 4: Supporting Teaching and Learning through Play
- Using games and music to enhance communication
- Games to develop communication skills
- Role play
- Everyday activities
- Encouraging learning through drama
Unit 5: Behaviour Issues
- The role of a HLTA in managing behaviour
- Behaviour patterns
- Causes of challenging behaviour
- Promoting positive behaviour
Unit 6: Planning and Evaluating Learning Activities
- Supporting independent learning
- Teaching and learning resources
- Evaluating learning activities
- Supporting gifted and talented pupils
Pay Now: GBP 399.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 74.85 with a deposit of GBP
49.90 totalling 499
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!