Boost your knowledge and understanding of retail, from home with an NCFE qualification! Understand the main principles od customer service, health and safety, the selling process and much more!
Unit 1: Understanding Customer Service in the Retail Sector
- Importance of customer loyalty to a retail business
- Relationship between standards of customer service and customer loyalty
- Know how retail businesses ensure customer service and standards are met
- Understand how customer complaints are resolved in a retail business
- How customer service is monitored in a retail business
Unit 2: Understanding the Management of Risks to Health and Safety on the Premises of a Retail Business
- Health and safety responsibilities of employees and employers
- Management of potential risks to health and safety of the premises of a retail business
- Management of emergency procedures on the premises of a retail business
- Management of accidents in the retail environment
Unit 3: Understanding the Retail Selling Process
- Communication techniques to help the customer chose products
- Benefits and maintenance of product knowledge
- Legislation relating to selling in the retail environment
- Techniques for maximising sales
Unit 4: Understanding the Development of Personal and Team Effectiveness in a Retail Business
- Retirement process
- How individuals and teams are developed within a retail business
- Effective communication within retail teams
- How conflict is resolved within teams in the retail business
- Link between improved personal performance and improved business performance
- How to review the personal performance of retail team members
- General principles of employment law
Unit 5: Understanding security and loss prevention in a retail business
- Range of security risks faced by a retail business
- Effects which crime has on a retail business and its staff
- The loss prevention procedures used in a retail business
- Security incidents should be dealt with
- Carry out an assessment of security risk
Unit 6: Understanding the Management of Stock in a Retail Business
- How the receipt and storage of stock is managed
- Importance of having sufficient resources
- Information needed by staff
- Legal requirements relating to stock management
Why choose Open Study College
Trusted by over 90,000 students
Study from home, at your own pace
Discounts on selected courses
Pay Now: GBP 479.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 86.85 with a deposit of GBP
57.90 totalling 579
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
If you want to up-skill, change career or study to fuel a hobby, explore distance learning with Open Study College. You can study anywhere, your sofa, your garden, or even the local park, with a personal tutor on hand to guide you throughout.
With over 650 courses, from A Levels to accountancy, animal care to beauty therapy, join over 90,000 learners and get an accredited qualification today.
Open Study College - the distance learning experts
At Open Study College we have helped more than 90,000 students over the last 13 years to enrol on courses that have helped them to achieve their goals. Offering over 650 courses ranging from childcare to beauty therapy, we have...
Find out more about this NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Retail Knowledge course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!