This fully funded programme is suitable for employees who are using IT within their job role and need to develop their skills further.
The programme will help develop expertise and competence in IT and to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a level recognised by the relevant National Occupational Standards (NOS) published by e-skills UK. On successful completion of the programme the employee will be awarded a Level 2 qualification in IT User Skills, accredited by NCFE.
Employees will learn:
- How to identify security issues and threats.
- Essential skills to meet GDPR compliance.
- How to use formulas and functions to improve productivity and accuracy.
- How to present and analyse data.
- Professional presentation techniques.
- Save time and money by utilising the full functionality of applications.
- Avoid being the victim of malicious online activity.
- Improved presentation of documents, improving customer perception.
- A confident and skilled digital workforce.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is FREE for employees of companies based in Coventry, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Burton, Tamworth, Cannock Chase and Lichfield.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Level 2 qualification in IT User Skills, accredited by NCFE.
PET-Xi Training Limited
PET-Xi is a high-energy training specialist whose multi-award winning teams work tirelessly to make a difference to people’s lives, firing up their minds with engaging and positive learning experiences designed to help those in business to upskill and progress with...
Find out more about this IT User Skills Level 2 - FREE 4 DAY COURSE course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!