Clinical Research Project Management - Online Academy
Clinical trials are unavoidable in the development of drug products and setting up and running them is a complex, timely and costly process. It is essential to manage your clinical projects with streamlined efficiency to ensure they are completed within set timeframes and to budget. With this in mind, clinical professionals are increasingly looking for ways to improve the results of their clinical projects by implementing project management techniques.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to lead agile transformation projects and build patient-focused teams. The course breaks down clinical project management into 8 manageable bitesize modules, examining techniques such as analysing stakeholders, assessing risk/benefits, budget control and management style.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for all clinical research professionals looking for a flexible learning approach to professional development, including:
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Clinical Affairs Manager
- Study Coordinator
- Clinical Trial Officer
- Clinical Study Coordinator
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Clinical trials monitor
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training course content will include:
- Key roles and responsibilities needed through the clinical research project life-cycle
- Core competencies needed to successfully select your clinical research project team
- Bringing projects in on time, within budget and to specification using a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identifying the project critical path and use it to make informed decisions
- Key patient recruitment challenges
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Review the nature of a project and project management in clinical research
- Module 2: Defining a mission for the project and performing an analysis of stakeholders, risks and benefits
- Module 3: Structure and organise a clinical research project and / or a clinical study
- Module 4: Planning an estimation of time and cost (schedule and budget)
- Module 5: Setting up a project baseline
- Module 6: Managing suppliers (contract resource and site management organisations)
- Module 7: Skills and methods to improve and speed up your projects
- Module 8: Closing out the project, learning from failures and building from successes
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Clinical Research Project Management - Online Academy course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!