Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Understanding Biocompatibility for Medical DevicesPTI
Biocompatibility assessments are an essential part of submissions to regulatory agencies for medical devices. This course will provide you with a solid understanding of the principles behind crucial regulations and issues within biocompatibility.
Supported by a wealth of examples and two practical sessions, this course will give you an in-depth look at ISO 10993. Over two days, you will examine the biological evaluation process and will improve your understanding of testing end-points and testing alternatives.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be useful for anyone new to biocompatibility for medical devices, or who would like a refresher of this material, including:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Manufacturing, development and design
- Process development
Training Course Content
- Understand how biocompatibility and biological safety have developed
- Comprehend the core structure and content of ISO 10993
- Learn how to categorise devices for biological evaluations
- Understand how to use the Annex A.1 table to identify end-points
- Examine materials characterisation
- Consider when in-vivo testing may be necessary
- Review sterilisation options
- Investigate global requirements
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this Understanding Biocompatibility for Medical Devices course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.