Creative Problem SolvingPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Creative Problem Solving
This creative problem solving course looks at the various problems that we face in our working lives. By identifying and utilising a systematic approach, we are better able to breakdown the problem into manageable chunks. Case studies are used to ensure that the skills learned can be immediately transferred to the workplace.
This training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the need to deal with problems as they occur
- How to use a systematic and effective problem solving map
- A clear understanding of the need to communicate with all involved in order to reduce further
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 11:00 The Systematic Approach, Who Should be Involved and Action Recommended
- 11:00 - 12:15 Identifying the Source of the Problem (Defining and investigating type and effect in order to systematically diagnose solutions.)
- 12:15 - 13:00 Looking at the Five Most Common Barriers to Effective Problem Solving
- 14:00 - 15:00 Need for a Solution (By using a systematic approach we are better able to avoid the knee jerk decisions that may further distort the current situation.)
- 15:00 - 16:00 The Value of the Team (How the use of existing skills and knowledge within the team can influence solutions.)
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Fee includes all course materials, participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Creative Problem Solving course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!