PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues in the UK than anyone else including Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester and over 50 other venues.
PTP deliver training in the following key areas:
- Customer Care Training
- Finance & Planning Training
- Management Training
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Personal Development Training
- Sales & Marketing Training
Customers keep coming back to use PTP for their personal and professional training because:
- All training is in small groups (average size 6 delegates) allowing time for individual needs to be met.
- All trainers have practical work experience whether it is management, sales, marketing or any other field.
- PTP has spent over 15 years choosing just 40 trainers. Training is all about the people delivering and PTP has spent a long time finding you the best.
- As well as 100 ’s of small & medium sized companies PTP has provided training for over 40% of the FTSE 100.
- All delegates complete a pre-course questionnaire which is copied to the trainer to enable them to tailor the training course to the individual’s needs.
- All delegates complete an action plan at the end of each course, which is copied to their line managers.
- All training including management and sales is practical and highly interactive - we guarantee you won’t get bored but you might get exhausted!
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
To request information from PTP Training & Marketing Ltd, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!