Handling Difficult Conversations Confidently - Half Day (pm)
This course is for anyone who struggles with difficult conversations in the workplace, whether about work-related performance, interpersonal skills, personal hygiene or other challenging topics. It provides Participants with a range of options for tackling difficult conversations at work in a professional and objective way, making sure that the point they want to get across is made clearly and confidently, whilst also taking into account how the message is received.
CPD Value 3 Hours
Upcoming start dates
4 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Better understanding of personality types and the best ways of communicating with others according to their preferences
- Techniques for tackling difficult topics and the opportunity to practice in a safe environment
Training Course Content
- 13:45 – 14:00 Welcome and Course Objectives
- 14:00 – 14:30 What Makes a Conversation Difficult?
- 14:30 – 15:15 Social Styles and Communication Preferences
- 15:15 – 15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30 – 16:15 Typical Pitfalls and How to Overcome Them
- 16:15 – 16:45 Guide to Handling Challenging Conversations
- 16:45 – 17:00 Action Planning, Review and Close
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...