Masterclass in Being more Assertive and Confident in the Workplace - Half Day (pm)
By being more assertive more of the time you will become more effective in your job. People will be more likely to work with you rather than against you and consequently this will make it easier for you to get more satisfactory outcomes from the many situations you have to handle at work. This course aims to give participants an insight into the characteristics of those that behave passively, aggressively and assertively and will provide you with tips and techniques on how to be more assertive when saying 'no', as well as how to behave more assertively in a variety of situations at work.
CPD Value 3 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Identify the characteristics associated with assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviour
- Know how to behave more assertively in a variety of situations at work
- Practice behaving more assertively in a variety of situations
Training Course Content
- 14.00 Introduction to Assertiveness
- 14.10 The 3 types of behaviour
- 14.30 Recognising the 3 types of behaviour
- 15.30 Behaving assertively in a variety of situations
- 16.00 Behaving assertively - Practice session
- 16.30 Summary and action plans agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...