Cutting Costs and Waste in Your Office
An inspirational and practical course that explores where and how we can cut waste in the office through environmental and managerial strategies.
This Cutting Costs and Waste in Your Office course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
4 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Develop confidence in cutting waste and energy consumption in office procedures
- Develop a green office charter and action plan.
- Step by step practical advice on how to cut costs and waste in all office procedures
Training Course Content
- 9.30-10.00: Coffee and Introduction. Why cutting costs and waste is essential to effective office management?
- 10.00-10.30: Understand your energy use. Making the difference to company profit and the environment in three simple steps. What can we change and how can we do it.
- 10.30-11.15: Use power intelligently. Explore how we can audit our lighting, heating and equipment use.
- 11.15-11.30: Coffee break
- 11.30-12.15: Office supplies and the paper challenge. Exploring and sourcing different suppliers.
- 12.15-12.45:Office design. Environmental grants and loans.
- 13.45-14.45:Inspiring our colleagues and employer. How can we get everyone involved?
- 14.45-15.45:Case studies. Look what others have achieved.
- 15.45-16.45:Developing a cost-cutting green office charter and action plan.
- Finish. Now let's do it!
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...