Effective Management of Your Team
This Effective Management of Your Team course is designed to help managers develop their leadership style further and use team empowerment as an effective delegation method, through the sharing of information, creating autonomy and the development of self-directed teams with self-responsibility.
This Effective Management of Your Team course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand how empowerment can work
- Release the power within their team
- How to Participant work effectively
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 What is Empowerment? (Understanding Empowerment and how it can benefit an organisation.)
- 10:30 - 11:30 What is the Manager's Role in Implementing Empowerment? (What management style is necessary to develop Empowerment and where do you start.)
- 11:30 - 12:00 Access to Information. (How managers will need the make information accessible and challenge the traditional boundaries within an organisation.)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Creating Autonomy Within the Organisation. (How to remove the organisations structure and agree the boundaries.)
- 14:00 - 15:00 Self-directed teams (What is a self-directed team and how can they be developed.)
- 15:00 - 16:00 The Power to Act. (How Empowered teams can react to information.)
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...