Managing the Training FunctionPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Managing the Training Function
It is too easy for a training function to be ignored. This can happen when the function sees itself as the “professionals”, but others see it as not contributing enough to the business. This course is designed to ensure the training function becomes an integral part of the Organisation. It will help you to assess your current position and give you the skills to change your focus.
This Managing the Training Function course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An awareness of the key stakeholders to consider
- Ways to add value to the Organisation
- Clarity on the roles of a strong training function
- How to carryout a Training Needs Analysis
- Skills on how to understand the real situation
- An awareness of how people learn
- An approach for evaluating the effectiveness of training
Training Course Content
- 09:30 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 Drivers behind the T & D strategy
- 10:15 Stakeholder analysis
- 10:30 Syndicate work
- 11:15 Training Needs Analysis, including Case Study
- 12:00 How people learn (Questionnaire)
- 13:45 How to design training, including Case Study
- 14:30 Managing the training resources
- 15:15 Evaluation of training
- 15:45 “Surgery” (participants work on their own issues)
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans agreed
Fee includes all course materials, participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Managing the Training Function course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!