Train the Trainer (2 day course)PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Train the Trainer (2 day course)
This two-day train the trainer course has been designed to empower managers to assist and guide their team to their stated targets and beyond. Training, coaching and mentoring are all vital components in the make-up of a good manager and this course defines a structure and delivery style to a training programme that is going to be effective.
This Train the Trainer (2 day course) course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 11 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand how successful training meets its objectives
- Understand how learners gain from the training process
- Enable the Participants to develop and prepare for training delivery
- Enable the Participants complete an assignment
Training Course Content
DAY 1: Understanding the Training Service
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 The Training Process (What is Training? Key principles. The major steps in the process)
- 10:30 - 11:15 Understanding Learning (How do people learn? Why do they learn? What attracts learners? Benefits and barriers to learning.)
- 11.30 - 13.00 Key Skills for Successful Trainers (Knowledge, Communication, Methods ,Styles, Group dynamics)
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Developing a Training Programme (The clients needs, programme objectives, the shape of the programme, content, and tools required)
- 15:00 - 16:00 Practice Makes Perfect (Participants develop and prepare to present a short programme)
- 16:00 - 16:30 Discussion & Questions: Next steps Assignment Preparation - Prepare and deliver a programme with peer assessment
DAY 2: Developing Training Expertise
- 09:30 - 10:15 Introduction - Review Course Objectives (Questions and Discussion)
- 10:15 - 10:45 Feedback from the Assignment
- 10:45 - 11:45 Developing the Training Cycle (Training Needs Analysis, Design, Delivery and Evaluation)
- 11:15 - 11:30 The Use of Evaluation (Designing, obtaining and reading the evaluation)
- 11:30 - 13:00 Raising Performance Standards (Understanding training competences, matching business objectives, focus on the key elements, seeing and responding to participants needs as it happens, use of case studies and worked examples. Self-assessment and setting standards process).
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break
- 14:00 - 15:30 Prepare and Deliver a Training Experience (Participants practice)
- 15:30 - 16:30 Other Training Experiences: Coaching and Mentoring (Consider training and learning methods. Matching delivery system to need. Examine Coaching and Mentoring)
- 16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Average rating 4.7Based on 15 reviews.
Find out more about this Train the Trainer (2 day course) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
280 GBP-480 GBP