ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & ManagementResults Driven Group
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
Residential courses in Keswick run over 4 consecutive days
Open courses in London run over 4 consecutive days or 4 days over 6 weeks
Open courses in Dubai run over 4 consecutive days
ILM's Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is one of the UK's most popular qualifications for new managers and leaders who wish to hone and demonstrate their people management abilities and gain a recognised qualification.
This four-day course held by Results Driven Group, an ILM recognised training centre with an excellent track record, enables participants to:
- Gain management skills that they can immediately put into practice in their own role
- Build their leadership capabilities by motivating, engaging and managing teams confidently
- Develop their leadership and management skills using own knowledge, values and motivation
By attending this programme and gaining the ILM Level 3 Award, candidates will enable their organisations to:
- Develop an effective and confident team of first-line managers
- Improve internal communications and team relationships
- Ensure knowledge transfer between management team members
The residential course is held at RDG's excellent training and team building facilities in Keswick, Cumbria. The group size is limited at 12 delegates, to ensure maximum participation. Open courses are is also held at our central London location and Dubai.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is suitable for professionals who have management responsibilities, but no formal training, and wish to develop their abilities further.
The programme is tailored to cover the responsibilities of practising team leaders and first line managers, who look to move up to higher levels of management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates who complete all programme, including the post-course written assignments, receive the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management, recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Training Course Content
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management consists of the following units:
How to become an inspirational leader
- The difference between leadership and management
- The role of trust and respect in effective team leadership
- Identifying your own leadership style
How to build a successful team
- The key characteristics of groups and teams
- The stages of team development and the practical actions a manager can take
- The dynamics of effective teams
- team roles
- Building a balanced team to achieve SMART objectives
- How to create a culture of accountability
The manager as an effective communicator
- The importance of open communication
- Communication using empathy
- Building effective relationships in the team
- Keeping your team informed
- Using social/behavioural styles effectively
- Maintaining confidentiality
- The effects of attitudes, perception and cultures
- How to build relationships that create trust, open dialog and full transparency
Flexible Payment Terms
If you are self-funding, please enquire about our flexible payment terms. A 30% deposit will be taken when you book to secure your place on the course. We will then set up an interest-free monthly payment plan by direct debit or credit card for the balance.
The Results Driven Group Price Comparison Offer
If you can price-match any of our open or bespoke residential courses, we will match the difference. Please see website for more details.
The price of the course is exclusive of VAT
The programme cost includes, accommodation (residential only), all meals and refreshments.
Results Driven Group can also deliver this course as in-house training at your premises for a minimum of 6 delegates.
Provider: Results Driven Group
Results Driven Group - ILM Qualifications & Professional Development Training Courses
RDG specialise in bespoke skills training, CMI / ILM Leadership & Management, Coaching & Mentoring qualifications and professional development solutions. With over 20 years experience in the training industry, Results Driven Group have established an excellent reputation for the delivery...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Results Driven Group
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.7Based on 21 reviews
Find out more about this ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Which is the best Coaching qualification for me to undertake and at what level? It’s another one of those questions that often stumps us when thinking about our future development in Coaching!!
It’s an absolute minefield…what is the correct option for myself or for my managers when it comes to management and leadership development?
779 GBP-865 GBP
2,416 GBP-2,685 GBP