ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors
ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors - 4 day training course
The course is delivered at our residential training centre in Keswick over consecutive 4 days.
This advanced qualification training leading to the recognised Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors aims to equip professional coaches with the supervision skills and knowledge needed to practice as confident and competent coaching supervisors.
This intensive 4-day training course helps participants maintain professional competencies, develop their understanding of the coaching supervision practice and assess their own abilities to perform as effective supervisors. By the end of the training, participants will have gained the skills and theoretical knowledge of coaching supervision methods, approaches, reflective practices. They will also have a clear understanding of the contribution of coaching supervision to stakeholders' agendas.
Suitability - Who should attend?
These qualifications are for professional coaches to equip them with the supervisory knowledge and skills needed to practice as confident and competent coaching supervisors. They are also ideal for those seeking to enhance and accredit their expertise in internal or external supervision with a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits to individuals
- Understand the purpose and ethical principles of effective coaching supervision of coaches
- Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching supervision of coaches
- Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching supervision for different stakeholders
- Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
- Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coaching supervisor of coaches
Benefits for employers and educators
- Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching
- Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan their own and others’ professional development
- Ensures coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
- Meet clients’ supervision needs through effective assessment and relationship building
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates who complete all programme requirements receive the ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors
Training Course Content
The ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors programme consists of three mandatory units:
- Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches -aims to provide the learner with an understanding of the principles and practice required for effective coaching supervision of coaches.
- Undertaking Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches - aims for the learner to undertake a minimum of 20 hours of effective coaching supervision with a minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 individual coaches.
- Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coaching Supervisor of Coaches -aims for the learner to critically review and reflect on own ability to perform effectively as a coaching supervisor of coaches.
Flexible Payment Terms
If you are self-funding, please enquire about our flexible payment terms. A 30% deposit will be taken when you book to secure your place on the course. We will then set up an interest-free monthly payment plan by direct debit or credit card for the balance.
The Results Driven Group Price Comparison Offer
If you can price-match any of our open or bespoke residential courses, we will match the difference. Please see website for more details.
The price of the course is exclusive of VAT
The programme cost includes, accommodation (residential only), all meals and refreshments.
Results Driven Group can also deliver this course as in-house training at your premises for a minimum of 6 delegates.
Provider: Results Driven Group
Results Driven Group - ILM Qualifications & Professional Development Training Courses
RDG specialise in bespoke skills training, CMI / ILM Leadership & Management, Coaching & Mentoring qualifications and professional development solutions. With over 20 years experience in the training industry, Results Driven Group have established an excellent reputation for the delivery...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Results Driven Group
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
It’s an absolute minefield…what is the correct option for myself or for my managers when it comes to management and leadership development?
Which is the best Coaching qualification for me to undertake and at what level? It’s another one of those questions that often stumps us when thinking about our future development in Coaching!!