Management by CoachingPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Management by Coaching
This course focuses on the changes in organisations today which lead to the need to change to a coaching culture. It will show that coaching not only improves performance potential of employees but also improves their self-awareness and increases ownership and responsibility.
This Management by Coaching course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Knowledge of coaching tools and techniques that aid the coaching process
- To be able to identify opportunities to maximise performance potential through successful coaching interventions
- An understanding of the reasons why some organisations are changing to meet the individuals need to take ownership for their development and increased responsibility
- To be able to adapt your own management style to use coaching as a natural process
Training Course Content
- 09:30 -10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 11:30 Positioning
- (Why coaching? Situational leadership, coaching as a preferred style of leadership, knowledge retention, coaching qualities)
- 11:30 - 12:30 GROW Model
- (Understanding the four elements of this coaching tool.)
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30 - 15:00 Key Coaching Skills
- (The 3 important elements - listening, questioning & feedback)
- 15:00 - 15:15 Tea
- 15.15 - 15:45 Scales
- (How to use a scale as a coaching tool)
- 15:45 - 16:30 Coaching Practice Sessions
- 16:30 - 16:45 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Fee includes all course materials, participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Management by Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!