Digital Innovation Programme - 4-day Training Course
The programme will reveal how digital innovation is driving efficiencies and creating collaboration in all areas of the organisation, provide insight into the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation and prepare you to resist the constant threat of cyber-attacks. It will accelerate your knowledge and give you the confidence to lead teams – enabling them to make stronger decisions, faster.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for SMEs who are looking to gain a competitive edge.
Designed to deliver maximum impact with minimal disruption, this Mini MBA style programme is perfect for those looking to expand their digital skill set without spending too much time away from the office.
Training Course Content
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY FOR A MODERN ORGANISATION
- Understanding the impact of digital on your business today
- How prepared is your business
- Reaching new business – using digital channels effectively to get to your customers
- Is your business capitalising on digital marketing?
- Re-thinking the digital customer journey
- Digital marketing – is your business taking full advantage of all digital channels?
- Generating more business from new digital tools – online, paid, SEO etc.
CYBER SECURITY AND IMPLEMENTING GDPR
- Understanding how consumer behaviour changes by using data analytics
- The power of existing and new data
- The new GDPR regulations – collecting, storing, managing and using data from May 2018 onwards
- Cyber security actions: prevent, defend, monitor, and cure
- Cyber security role: increasing profit, reducing risks, saving money
- Making cyber security a business enabler not a business inhibitor
- How to understand what your cyber-security team is trying to tell you!
- How to understand when your cyber-security team is not telling the whole story
DIGITAL LEADERSHIP – LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN YOUR ORGANISATION
- Empowering and enabling a digital workforce
- Change management and staying relevant
- Strategic digital leadership by example
- Responding to disruption - Agile thinking
PUTTING DIGITAL STRATEGY INTO ACTION – IMPLEMENTING STRATEGY ACROSS YOUR ORGANISATION
The cost of this course is £2,995 + VAT per participant.
Salford Professional Development - Continued professional development training
Part of Salford University, Salford Professional Development (SPD) draws on over 100 years of educational experience and excellence to give professional delegates a chance to achieve their career goals. Offering courses that give Continued Professional Development (CPD), SPD teaches participants...
Salford Professional Development
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!