Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This practical workshop provides a brief introduction to the theory of risk management, with a focus on its application to commercial insurance risks.
It would be valuable staff who need to offer advice or who are already involved in the delivery of such services to customers.
Whilst no risk management expertise is required, delegates should have a reasonable knowledge of the principles and practice of commercial property and liability insurance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Risk and its key characteristics
- Definition of risk management – what it is and how it is done
- Steps in the risk management process, with examples of the main techniques a risk manager will use in identification, analysis, decision making and control
- Companies and risk management - a review of the various corporate governance investigations and their impact on company responsibilities for risk management
- Examples of risk management in practice, with consideration of application to specific commercial insurance classes
- Motor fleet
- Disaster recovery planning – a brief overview of its purpose and process
Searchlight - Leading UK Training & Consultancy Company for Insurance and Financial Services Professionals
Searchlight is the UK's foremost provider of training for the insurance and financial services industry, covering the full range of technical, regulatory and soft skills needed by professionals operating in this dynamic business environment. Searchlight was the first organisation to receive...