Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer
Why are some training courses interesting and fun, whilst others seem irrelevant and dull?
This workshop will ensure that trainers are equipped with the ability to design/present training professionally and effectively. By the end delegates will be able to deliver, inclusive and engaging training sessions with confidence and professionalism.
It will allow delegates to develop their natural ability to train and the skills to become an accomplished training and development professional.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Research/analyse training needs
- Develop training content
- Develop training programmes and materials
- Sourcing training materials
- Presentations and room layout
- Training equipment, presentation styles, tips for effective delivery
- Facilitation skills
- Motivating an audience
- Practical exercises for training
- Reviewing training programmes
- Developing action plans
- Leading group discussions
- Giving constructive feedback
- The systematic training cycle
- Different learning styles
Searchlight - Leading UK Training & Consultancy Company for Insurance and Financial Services Professionals
Searchlight is the UK's foremost provider of training for the insurance and financial services industry, covering the full range of technical, regulatory and soft skills needed by professionals operating in this dynamic business environment. Searchlight was the first organisation to receive...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Train the Trainer course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!