Introduction to Management
- Understanding how and when to use a range of practical tools and strategies to help them succeed as managers
Techniques covered include planning, delegation and assertiveness as well as how to manage stress and conflicting priorities
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,571 people .
- Over 13,967 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for newly appointed managers and those that aspire to take on a management role.
Training Course Content
The Manager's roleManagement and the organisation
Effective communicationListening skills
Using effective questions
Putting it all together
Developing and leading the teamFocus and planning
Feedback and appraisal
Building the team
Styles of leadership
Leading meetingsEstablishing a clear purpose
Keeping things on track
Handling difficult situationsIdentifying likely problem situations
Strategies for dealing with conflict
Assertiveness in the workplace
Working with your manager
Time management strategies
Taking things forwardAction planning
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...