Running Performance Reviews
- Understand the benefits of a structured performance appraisal system
- Plan and prepare for appraisals/review meetings
- Test appraisal techniques before implementation
- Get the most from your review meetings
- Conduct motivational reviews
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,571 people .
- Over 13,967 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone currently in line management or about to step into a similar role where regular staff appraisals will be carried out.
Training Course Content
Performance managementWhy have appraisals/reviews?
How a review process benefits everyone
Identify the required skills
Review processAppraisal preparation
Building a conducive meeting environment
Embellishing your personality on the review
Key appraisal skillsStart discussions effectively and professionally
Questioning types; leading, open and closed.
Making appraisals motivational
Running a reviewMeeting structure
Detail and paperwork
Cater for differences of viewpoint
The challenging reviewFactfinding
Understanding the issues
Current performance standards
Implementing coaching and support
Development of performanceDevelopment plans
Identify career goals
Recording and summarising agreed actions
Key course takeaways and agreed next steps
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5
Most useful topic: Preparing for the review meeting
More role playing would be good.
really good; thorough course which covered a lot. really engaged and friendly presenter! was a bit fast in the afternoon - a break would have helped. more time before the cou...
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...