Cisco CCNA Course BundleStudy365
Certifications are an enhancing component of your resume with well-formed added skill set. It is important in terms of getting rewards too. There are hundreds of IT related certifications that are now available, however Cisco is still one of the most recognizable worldwide certification. Cisco has created the certification process to give administrators a set of skills and to equip prospective employers with a way to measure skills or match certain criteria. Becoming a Cisco Certified can be a crucial step of a successful journey toward a new, highly rewarding and sustainable career.
Achieving your Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification requires more than just studying. It requires a true in-depth understanding of network fundamentals and network-security technologies covered in the CCNA curriculum.
As a leading professional and vocational training provider in the industry, Study365 offers the Cisco CCNA course package that includes CCNA 200 – 201 (ICND2), Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772 exam preparation courses.
Cisco CCNA 200 – 201 (ICND2) exam preparation course provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary to perform basic tasks on mid-sized switched and routed networks such as installations, configurations, operations, and troubleshooting, along with the ability to verify WAN connections. At a basic level, a CCNA must also be able to mitigate security threats and understand wireless networking concepts.
Cisco CCNA Security 640 – 554 IINS exam preparation course provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills needed to security technologies; the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Cisco CCNA Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM exam preparation course provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills to create voice technology solutions, which may include Cisco Unified Communications systems, VoIP, IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail.
Cisco CCNA Wireless 640 – 772 exam preparation course provides the knowledge, understanding, and skills under the topic areas of CCNP SWITCH Exam Certification Guide; Cisco LAN Switching Video Mentor; CCNP Security FIREWALL Exam Certification Guide; Cisco ASA, PIX, and FWSM Firewall Handbook, Second Edition; and Cisco Firewall Video Mentor.
The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Cisco. When you have completed these courses you should be well prepared for the industry-standard Cisco CCNA certification examinations.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, and mock exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- If you’re ready to move into the next stage of your IT career and are interested in roles such as a network engineer, network administrator or systems engineer, then the Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA – certification is for you.
- Earning CCNA allows you to progress into other Professional and Expert level certifications and demonstrate your networking expertise to employers.
CCNA 200 -101 (Routing and Switching) exam:
- There is no official prerequisite
- Recommended Years of Experience/Knowledge: 6 months to 1 year
Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772 official exams:
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite for
- Cisco recommends approx. 2 years of relevant networking experience.
Training Course Content
This online training course bundle is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum by referring to CCNA 200 – 201 (ICND2), Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772 official exams. This course has been designed for 90 guided learning hours.
CISCO 200-101: CCNA - ICND2 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART 2
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA 200-101
- Review Lab
- Advanced Switching
- Spanning Protocol
- Local Area Networks Security
- Wide Area Network Technology
- Wide Area Network Connections
- HDLC PPP
- Routing with EIGRP
- Routing with OSPF
- Network Management
- Mock Exam: CCNA 200-101 ICND2
CISCO 640-554: CCNA SECURITY - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IOS NETWORK SECURITY - IINS
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Security – 640 – 554
- Network Security
- Securing Network Devices
- IOS Enhancement Lab & Securing Network Devices
- Using CCP To Configure SNMP Lab & AAA
- Firewall Basics Using Access Control List (ACLs)
- Introduction Firewall
- Securing The Local Area Network (LAN)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Managing A Secure Network
- Mock Exam: CCNA Security 640-554
CISCO 640-461: CCNA VOICE - ICOMM V8.0 - CISCO VOICE AND UNIFIED COMM. ADMIN.
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Voice – 640-461
- Call Routing
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Call Routing
- CUCME Call Routing Basics
- Preparing Network for Voice
- Internet Protocol (IP) Phone Behaviour
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
- End Users and End User Interface
- Endpoint Configuration
- Call Coverage LAB
- Advance Call Coverage (CUCME)
- Mock Exam: CCNA Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM
CISCO 640-722: CCNA WIRELESS - IMPLEMENTING CISCO UNIFIED WIRELESS NETWORKING
- Introduction to CISCO CCNA Wireless – 640 -722
- Cisco Wireless Lingo
- Antennas & Wireless Standards
- Wireless Architecture
- Basic Wireless Site Surveys
- Media Communication & SSID VLAN
- Implementing Cisco
- Prepare your LAN for WLAN
- Creating ADHOC Network
- Wireless Access Point (AP)
- Wireless LAN Controller (WLC)
- Wireless Access Point (AP) Modes
- Advanced Roaming LAB & Spectrum Expert
- Create a Wireless Network Lab
- Wireless Frame Basics
- Radio Frequency (RF) Power
- Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Wireless, CCNA Exploration
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Next Logical Certification after CCNA:
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Find out more about this Cisco CCNA Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.