Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Mastering Beer Brewing - Accredited by CPDStudy365
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Mastering Beer Brewing.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
- Extract Batch Equipment
- Air Locks
- Extract Batch Ingredients
- Extract Batch Recipe
- First Hop Addition
- Second Hop Addition
- Measuring Density
- Mixed Batch Intro
- Adding Malt
- Removing Malt
- Adding Extract
- Adding 1st Hops
- 2nd Hops Addition
- 3rd Hops Addition
- Final Hop Adition
- Add Yeast
- All Grain
- All Ingredients
- All Grains Intro
- CU of Fermentation Bubbling
- Adding Grain
- Adding Grain Insert
- Sparging Mid Process
- 2nd Hop Addition
- Colling Wort
- Adding Yeast
- Alternative Methods
- Post Brewing Overview
- Bottling Alternatives
- Natural Carbonation
- Forced Carbonation
- Finished Product
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Find out more about this Mastering Beer Brewing - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.