This Diploma course allows you to enhance your office administration & reception skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration, reception, and management and secretary duties to the highest standards. With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Receptionist, Office admin, Office Manager, Administrative assistant or Secretary and begin to start a good career.
This course is highly demanded and has many advantages for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents, data entry, the basics of finance and human resource management skills. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling on another training programme for developing computer literacy & skills in finance.
Furthermore, this programme can develop your customer service skills (receptions skills) and teaches how to produce business documentation and communicate in a business environment such as writing business letters, memos, CV, Covering letters for CV’s, Personal statements, reports, and business presentation, Preparation and face to face training to prepare you for Job interviews, Data entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc. Also, it develops your skills in managing finance and human resources, social media and other administrative tasks in an organisation.
Certainly, at the end of this programme, you will be able to develop your receptionist skills, administration skills, customer service skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills, managing finance and human resources and also learn how to gain confidence in yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel the same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have lifetime access to effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who would like to start working as a: Receptionist/ Office Administrator/ Office manager/ Administration Assistant/ Secretary.
- Individuals who want to further develop their skills in advanced office administration tasks such as ICT, Finance and human resources, etc.
- Experienced office workers who need to re-fresh and update their skills
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Diploma in Office Skills & Receptionist”.
Training Course Content
1. DEVELOPING CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
2. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
3. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
4. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
5. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
6. MICROSOFT WORD
7. MICROSOFT EXCEL
8. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
9. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
10. MICROSOFT ACCESS
11. DIARY MANAGEMENT
12. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
13. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE ADMIN/ MANAGER
14. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
15. NOTE TAKING
16. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
17. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
18. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
20. ORGANISING A MEETING
21. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
22. EVENT PLANNING
23. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
25. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
26. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
27. SUPERVISING AND MONITORING THE OFFICE WORKS
28. TIME MANAGEMENT
29. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
30. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will be required to take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are many careers open to you with this qualification, such as:
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Veterinary Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Executive Assistant
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Office Skills & Receptionist Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.