Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Group bookings further discounts apply.
TAM Training Limited
The aim of TAM Training is to ensure that all delegates not only have a memorable experience but also receive appropriate and relevant training to enable them to achieve their employment and compliance objectives. Our objective is to reach out...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!