Training & Qualifications in FM
Training and qualifications in Facilities Management
In today’s competitive and volatile economic climate, getting ahead in your career is much easier said than done. Whether you are looking to improve your performance in your current role or hoping to move up in your organisation, professional qualifications can add considerable weight in your professional profile.
Expertise is a premium in today’s business environment and with the right knowledge and skills, you can maximise your appeal to employers and career prospects.
In addition to furthering and demonstrating your value in a field, qualifications provide a critical foundation in earning respect, recognition and future opportunities. Ideal qualifications in facilities management are responsive, intuitive to delegates’ needs and reflect the demands of the facilities management industry, which is always moving forward.
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) is the recognised professional body for facilities management in the United Kingdom and has invested in the future of facilities management professionals with expertise-building qualifications.
As the professional body for facilities management, BIFM has invested in developing clear progression pathways through our range of FM qualifications to support individuals and organisations in developing your FM expertise. This enables you to get ahead and achieve a benchmark of excellence in the FM industry.
BIFM offers a portfolio of training and qualifications in facilities management which were developed together with industry leaders and experts in the field. Further, BIFM qualifications are fully endorsed by the Sector Skills Council and accredited by the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). All BIFM qualifications can also be referenced against European qualifications framework.
Get ahead with a qualification in facilities management
Recognised and accredited qualifications will effectively support your facilities management career and open doors to endless possibilities. With a wide range of qualifications available, there is a programme for every need.
- Choose from three levels – Award, Certificate, and Diploma – depending on your needs, time frame and availability.
- Qualifications are designed to be flexible and combine mandatory essential units with a range of elective choices.
- There is no need to start at the beginning – begin your qualification at the level that best suits you and your organisation.
- Qualifications can be customised to you and your organisation’s unique needs.
- Assessments are practical and work-based, adding guaranteed value to your business.
- Qualification cover real need-to-know facilities management knowledge and skills, and the learning outcomes and assessment criteria are clear.
- Choose from different ways of learning – face-to-face, evening class, distance learning, online learning – to suit you.
- Each qualification must be completed within two years, but you have the flexibility to complete it in just months.
Facilities Management Training with BIFM
Designed to meet every need in facilities management professional training, BIFM’s portfolio of courses include 44 short courses and in-house alternatives for groups and companies. Training programmes can be tailored to various levels of experience and need and emphasize key leadership skills. All courses results in BIFM certificates of attendance, which qualify for Continued Professional Development (CPD) hours.
With BIFM, you and your organisation can:
- Grow you skills
- Raise professional standards
- Support change
- Build new teams
- Develop your company the culture
- Attract and retain key staff.
Read more about The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team.
Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?
Download your free copy of the ultimate guide to apprenticeships for companies