Spring Forward Moving Up
Culture change needs to be driven from the top, when increasing diversity within organisations. It needs to be embedded however, throughout the organisation. Every employee deserves the opportunity to progress and fulfil their potential in their chosen field, regardless of their background.
Spring Forward is a career development programme for people who are approaching or newly appointed to a management role. It is also appropriate as a next step for those who have previously participated in the Springboard Women’s Development Programme or the Navigator Work and Personal Development Programme for Men.
The programme enables participants to learn how to lead a team, work on management confidence & gain insight into how gender, culture and managerial issues influence communication at work
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Spring Forward is for men and women who are:
- new to management considering a move into a management or leadership role
- eager to progress further in their management or leadership role
For employers, it reduces the time taken for people to settle into a management role, improves their work performance, gives newly promoted managers the skills and confidence in adapting to their new role and supports people in considering a management role.
Training Course Content
- putting your positive attributes to work
- harnessing your ‘drivers’ for increased success
- developing and improving your leadership
- presenting yourself positively as a leader
- gaining coaching and mentoring that supports your aspirations
- understanding how your brain ticks – for increased effectiveness
- how men and women communicate at work
- creating a vision for the future that puts a spring in your step
- getting to grips with your perceived barriers to success
- relaxation and stress management
- setting imaginative yet realistic goals
- hearing other people’s perspectives on your issues. (In evaluations, this is the aspect most highly valued by participants.)
- making an impact in the way you present your ideas
The Springboard Consultancy
Springboard Consultancy, with 30+ years of global experience is a provider of solutions for developing individuals personally and professionally, through embedding knowledge and skills which transform organisations. We work with industry advancing equality, diversity and inclusion. We develop enterprise and...
Average rating 5Based on 9 reviews
Find out more about this Spring Forward Moving Up course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams