AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training CourseTMS CADCentre
AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course - 3-day Classroom Course
This AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course is designed for those who wish to acquire the skills necessary to exploit the full potential of AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, which provides a series of dynamic design features that are ideal for Surveyors and Civil Engineers.
The course aims to introduce participants to the software's model-based design functions and the way in which these can be utilised to quickly develop alternatives. By the end of the training, delegates should have a firm grasp on the tools required to:
- organise project data
- create and work with points
- create and examine surfaces
- develop parcel layouts
- model road corridors
- carry out grading and volume calculation tasks
- set out pipe networks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course is suitable for Civil Engineers or Surveyors wanting to take full advantage of AutoCAD Civil 3D's dynamic design potential.
Participants should have a good understanding of civil engineering principles and terminology, as well as some experience working with AutoCAD and AutoCAD-based projects (e.g. Autodesk Land Desktop).
Training Course Content
This AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course covers the following topics:
- Becoming familiar with the Civil 3D user interface
- Creating / Editing Parcels and print parcel reports
- Creating and managing Points and Point Groups and working with survey figures
- Creating, editing, viewing, and analysing surfaces
- Creating and editing Alignments
- Creating data shortcuts and vault projects
- Creating sites, profiles and cross-sections
- Creating assemblies, corridors, and intersections
- Creating complex grading solutions
- Creating pipe networks
- Performing quantity takeoff and volume calculations
- Utilising Plan productions to create plan profiles sheets
This 3-day AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course is run in dedicated training centres in Central Scotland (Larbert) and Northern Scotland (Aberdeen).
A buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day are included in the overall cost, as well as PCs and writing materials.
In-house & Tailored options
TMS CADCentre can also deliver this course in-house or as a company-specific workshop, allowing clients to determine the length, date and content of the training.
TMS CADCentre - Authorised Training Centre for Architecture, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction Professionals
TMS CADCentre is based in Scotland, the company specialises in the supply of CAD and BIM solutions, consultancy and professional training courses for the Architecture, Design Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction sectors. With many years of experience in this area, the ultimate...
Find out more about this AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!