The University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Centre and offers a wide range courses in the heart of London. Our long history of educating for professional life coupled with our experience of teaching thousands of undergraduate and postgraduate students means we are well placed to work with you on enhancing your career and your personal and professional development.
Many of our courses are accredited by their industry regulators and are designed to give you the working knowledge and practical skills that will add value for your current or future employer.
Our accredited professional courses include, but are not limited to:
- DMI Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Our preparatory courses (designed to help you gain a professional or chartered status) include, but are not limited to:
- RICS APC or ARB.
Our courses include, but are not limited to:
- Evening Language Courses
- Management and Leadership Development
- English language exam preparation
- Tour Guiding
See full list of courses below.
20,000 students from over 150 nations
Courses in over 15 categories
Why choose University of Westminster
- Established Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Centre – Our evening and part-time courses give you the flexibility to fit studies around work and provide the opportunity to network with like-minded delegates.
- Industry recognition – Many of our courses are accredited by the leading industry body, ensuring that the content is practical and up to date.
- Excellent facilities – Based in the heart of London you will have access to first-class teaching resources and facilities.
There are no reviews available yet.