Turkish Language Evening Course
Would you like to learn Turkish in London? Join one of our part-time Turkish courses at our central London Regent Street Campus – just a few minutes' walk from Oxford Circus.
Our beginner Turkish courses start in October. If you already have some knowledge of Turkish you can also join part 2 or part 3 of the Beginner Turkish course.
We also have intermediate Turkish classes starting in October each year.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Turkish Beginner is the first exposure to the language, allowing you to start to communicate.
- Part 1 is for you if you have no or little previous knowledge of Turkish.
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied Turkish for about 20 hours.
- You can join Part 3 if you will have studied Turkish for about 40 hours.
This level of Turkish is post-beginner, allowing you to extend your range of basic skills.
- Part 1 is for you if you have already studied the Turkish language for approximately one year or 60 hours.
- You can join Part 2 if you have studied Turkish for about 80 hours.
- You can join Part 3 if you will have studied Turkish for about 100 hours.
Training Course Content
Our Turkish lessons follow a communicative approach to language teaching, focusing on the language you need to communicate in authentic situations with an emphasis on speaking and listening. Our evening classes are taught by experienced language teachers who are native speakers of the language or equivalent.
In this term, we will cover:
- introducing yourself and others
- talking about friends
- family and relatives or relationships
- Turkey and Turkish traditions (food, clothes, music and so on)
University of Westminster - Professional and short courses
Do you want to motivate your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) or bridge a skills gap? The University of Westminster has a long track record of working with organisations and individuals to develop their professional and personal skills. The...
Find out more about this Turkish Language Evening Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!