NVQ Level 2 Diploma in HairdressingWest London School Of Beauty - NVQ & VTCT Centre - London & Hampshire
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing is a job-ready qualification based on National Occupational Standards (NOS). This qualification will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as a hairdresser. You will ensure responsibility to reduce risks to health and safety, giving customers a positive impression, advise and consult with clients, shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp, change hair colour, cut hair using basic techniques, style and finish hair and set and dress hair.
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition & treat the hair & scalp
- Change hair colour
- Perm & neutralise hair
- Haircutting techniques
- Style & finish hair
- Set & dress hair
- Promoting additional services or products to customers
- Health & safety considerations & regulations
- Client record keeping / data protection act
- Hygiene & preparing the client, treatment room & trolley
- Anatomy & physiology: structure of the hair, hair growth cycles
- Scalp diseases & disorders
- Client consultations / hair analysis / contra-indications & contra-actions
- Colour matching - How to do the perfect 100% colour match
- Aftercare advice & products
This course will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding & skills to competently work as a fully qualified hairdresser.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
West London School Of Beauty - NVQ & VTCT Centre - London & Hampshire
We are dedicated to providing high quality training courses in beauty training, holistic training and massage training through intensive fast track short courses, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to meet all your needs. We offer a wide range...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!