MA in Marketing Communications - postgraduate course in London: 1-year full-time study
This Master of Arts programme in Marketing Communications covers the selection and application of the main communication tools available to organisations looking to achieve their marketing goals.
This work is often carried out by specialist agencies and involves both strategic thinking and the development of creative solutions, combining research-based knowledge with high level creative skills. To this end, Westminster's MA programme delivers the foundation needed to work effectively throughout the marketing management process, equipping you with the skills to apply academic learning to best marketing communications practice.
The ultimate goal is to enable you to advance your career with a combination of creative and strategic marketing skills. You will also have the opportunity to take the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing exams as part of the course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for marketing professionals and those who aspire to become marketing managers.
Application requirements include:
- A UK Honours first degree class 2.2 or above or international equivalent, or
- An alternative professional qualification and at least 3 years' relevant experience
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6 in each element.
Training Course Content
Course modules include:
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing Communications
- Buyer Behaviour for Marketing Communications
- Marketing and Brand Strategy
- Marketing and Media Research
- Advertising Management
- Direct Marketing and Social Media in a Digital Age
- Promotional Marketing and Event Management
- Public Relations and Reputation Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign Planning Project
Westminster Business School is one of London’s leading centres for business education based in the heart of London and its political, media and financial services scene. The School has a large and diverse academic body with extensive business, consultancy and...
Find out more about this Marketing Communications MA course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!