Learning at Work Week for Training and Course Providers
Learning at Work Week is taking place on 15-21 May 2017, and is an expansion on the former Learning at Work Day. Learning at Work Week is a great way for you to highlight your training services to thousands of workplaces across the UK, and generate interest in your training.
We can help put you in touch with organisations looking for the training you offer!
You can participate in this National Awareness Week to promote your training courses, and attract interest by offering to run taster sessions or through special offers on your training.
Learning at Work Week is the ideal opportunity for training providers to:
- Build new relationships with companies looking to invest in training
- Secure future business through offering taster sessions with companies
- Get great PR for your company through taking part in a National Campaign
- Fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility quotas by offering your services pro-bono
- Have a fun day doing the thing you love the most - training!
Types of training that workplaces often look for
- Management - for new managers, supervisors
- Team building
- Customer Service
- Professional telephone skills
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Stress management
- Well-being in the office
- Creative thinking
- Resilience skills
- Managing projects
- Public speaking
- Communicating with the press
- Confidence building skills
- Communication skills
- Personal impact and influencing
- IT skills - essential skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Coaching skills
And we've got more and more enquiries coming in all the time!
Let us know you are interested - click on the link below to register: