Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Mastering MiFID IIACF Consultants
The principal objectives of the one-day seminar are to give delegates a clear understanding of:
- What MiFID II aims to achieve
- Which entities are affected by MiFID II
- How MiFID II will change market infrastructure and conduct
- How MiFID II relates to other global legislation like the US Dodd Frank Act
- What everyone in financial services must do to comply with the new regime
Training Course Content
- What exactly are MiFID and MiFID II?
- MiFID and MiFIR
- The scope and objectives of MiFID II
- Who does MiFID II affect?
- Investment banks
- Retail banks
- Investment managers
- The MiFID II timeline
- Changes to market structure
- Regulated Markets (RMs)
- Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs)
- Organised Trading Facilities (OTFs)
- Systematic Internalisers (SIs)
- Data Reporting Services Providers (DRSPs)
- Derivative trading obligations
- Open access
- Effect on transaction reporting / consolidated tape
- Impact on algorithmic trading and HFT
- Investor protection features
- Paying for investment research and services under MiFID II
- Costs and pricing
- Corporate governance
How MiFID II compares with the Dodd Frank Act
The cost of this MiFID II course is:
- London: £975 + VAT per delegate
- New York: $1,400 per delegate
In-House / In-Company Training
This course is also available as an in-house programme, where the dates and precise content can be tailored to suit your requirements.
World-class financial training for Finance Professionals
ACF Consultants are a top-quality financial training provider that are renowned for delivering innovative courses for some of the largest and most demanding financial institutions in the world. Offering open seminars using their uniquely blended learning techniques, ACF Consultants are...
Find out more about this Mastering MiFID II course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.