IOSH People Handling: Train the Trainer: 4-Day In-House Programme
This 4-day IOSH People Handling: Train the Trainer course is delivered in-company and is designed to provide the training techniques, technical know-how and programme material necessary to develop effective patient handling training.
Delivered at a time and location that suits your organisation's requirements, the 4-day programme is accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and is suitable for any organisation looking to bring manual handling training in-house in order to train staff responsible for moving and handling people or patients.
Practical and interactive, the programme is delivered by highly experienced tutors and provides candidates with a comprehensive instructor's pack that will form the basis of their patient handling training programmes. Delegates will also have access to ongoing support from Dr Alistair Bromhead, helping them to address any issues and consolidate the learning outcomes achieved during the programme.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Health & social care professionals such as care home staff, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers, occupational health practitioners, ergonomists, moving & handling specialists, paramedics, tutors and lecturers.
- Health and safety consultants interested in broadening their knowledge base
Programme delegates must: have a good understanding of spoken and written English and be fit enough to perform basic people handling techniques. Health care and training experience is useful but not essential.
The cost of this course is £3,750 + VAT for up to 8 delegates.
All participants receive an exclusive instructor pack containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plans for suggested training courses
- CD with presentations for handler training courses
- Useful extras such as a sample written test, a practical assessment sheet, a suggested risk assessment form and details of suppliers for manual handling training aids
Open Training Programme
Dr. Alistair Bromhead also deliver an open version of this IOSH Patient Handling Qualification Programme.
Alistair Bromhead LTD.
Alistair Bromhead Ltd. is an independent health, safety & environmental training and consultancy company. Specialised in manual handling and patient handling trainer training, they deliver both in-house and open training programmes that meet the needs of individuals as well as those of...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this IOSH Patient Handling In-House Train the Trainer Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!