PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner e-learning with Accredited Exam
This PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner online training course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time. PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is an extension module designed specifically to tailor PRINCE2® to an agile environment.PRINCE2 Agile®Practitioner has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the certification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2® to a given Agile scenario.
Suitability - Who should attend?
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is for those looking for:
Gaining first-class Agile Project Management skills
PRINCE2® is the de facto project management standard with over 2.5 million practitioners worldwide and has been adopted by the UK, Canadian, Australian governments as their Project Management standard to be used across all government projects.
Improved employment prospects
Many Project Management roles advertised stipulate PRINCE2 Agile® as the must-have qualification to even be considered for an interview.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with an internet connection (or access to one)
- It’s recommended, but not required, that anyone sitting the Black Belt exam has some
- Experience of Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand the most common agile approaches – SCRUM, Kanban and Lean
- Decide whether or not to apply agile to a particular project (and how much!)
- Map the PRINCE2 management roles with common agile delivery roles
- Understand how to structure a PRINCE2 agile project team, with particular focus on the Project
- Manager and Team Manager / Delivery Team interface
- Understand how to apply the six target / tolerance areas in an agile way
- Understand the 5 recommended focus areas for PRINCE2 agile
- Learn new agile techniques, such as retrospectives, sprints and
- Study the principles and values of PRINCE2 agile
- Apply the PRINCE2 themes and processes in an agile way
- Project Manager
- PMO Manager
- Business Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Quality Manager
- Project Coordinator
- IT Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- IT Team Leader
What are the Benefits of PRINCE Agile® Practitioner?
- Lightweight project processes
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner covers Agile frameworks such as Lean, Kanban, SCRUM within a PRINCE2 context and focus on delivery over the project management process. This is a great advantage in many project environments
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner focuses on agility at the delivery level whilst still enabling/facilitating project type controls at high management levels – thereby ensuring a delivery that regularly tests a business case and stays within compliance
Training Course Content
This course has 99 course units contained in the following course sections:
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
- Agile Frameworks
- The Hexagon
- Focus Areas
- Helicopter View
- Organization, Governance (DP) and Business Case
- Tailoring SU & IP processes
- Plans Risk & Quality
- Change and Progress
- Tailoring CS, MP and SB processes
- Tailoring CP process and Summary
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A detailed overview of the AgilePM framework, handbook and training & certification scheme from chief examiner, Vic Page.
Established in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio to include MSP® (Managing Successful...
Average rating 4.8Based on 5 reviews
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner e-learning with Accredited Exam course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!