Autodesk Inventor Essentials Course - Live Virtual Training
Benchmarq Training are an Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre.
Inventor 3D CAD software is a powerful software tool used for 3D mechanical design, documentation and product simulation, making it perfect for the manufacturing/product design industry as designers can work with assembly design, sheet metal design, 3D modelling and much more.
Inventor software is used by a wide variety of industries including mechanical design, product design, naval design, manufacturing and engineering.
The software is widely used in these industries as it enables users to create accurate and visual digital prototypes of end products to be tested in real world environments such as stress analysis and vehicle performance. Inventor can also be combined with 3D printing to print out prototypes and speed up production cycles to launch finished products out into the market faster than ever before.
Learn the fundamentals of Inventor on this 3-day course and learn the essentials of 3D parametric parts, assemblies, sheet metal design, product simulation, kinematics and data management.
We only ever allow a maximum of 6 delegates on our courses to enable maximum interaction with the tutor.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- United Kingdom
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
No previous Inventor experience is necessary just a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
We are an Authorised Autodesk Training Centre you will receive an Autodesk certificate on completion of the course.
Training Course Content
The duration of this course is for 3 days.
After attending this course there will be an opportunity to sit an accredited Inventor exam to further your skill level.
Inventor Essentials Course - Live Virtual Training Agenda:
The following topics will be covered over the three days:
- Navigating the Inventor User Interface
- Designing Parametric Parts
- Using Project Files for Part Design
- Creating 2D and Basic Sketches
- Geometric Constraints
- Creating Sketches
- Editing Parametric Parts
- Creating Work Features
- Creating Basic Swept Shapes
- Creating Chamfers and Fillets
- Creating Holes and Threads
- Patterning and Mirroring Features
- Designing Thin-Walled Parts
- Designing Assemblies
- Using Project Files for Assembly Design
- Placing Existing Components in an Assembly
- Constraining Components
- Placing Standard Components Using the Content Center
- Basic Part Design in an Assembly
- Identifying Parts in an Assembly
- Analysis and Motion Tools
- Presenting Your Assembly
- Drawing Creation Environment
- Base and Projected Views
- Section Views
- Detail Views
- Managing Views
- Automated Dimensioning Techniques
- Manual Dimensioning Techniques
- Annotating Holes and Threads
- Creating Centerlines, Symbols and Leaders
- Bill of Materials
- Creating and Customizing Parts Lists
- Setting Drawing Stand
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained
The price of this course includes lunch, refreshments and equipment.