Sketchup Beginners Course:
Learn the essentials of SketchUp Pro on this 1-day beginners course and quickly get up to speed with the different features and commands of SketchUp.
About Benchmarq Training:
For over 10 years we have worked alongside freelancers, small businesses, local government, multi-national and international companies to provide them with the best possible training courses.
Our trainers have years of experience in their particular fields with a deep understanding of how to apply CAD techniques into their practice. We always use real-life and hands-on examples on our courses to provide the best possible agenda.
We only ever allow a maximum of 6 delegates on our courses to enable maximum interaction with the tutor and the chance to ask any questions.
The duration of this course is for 1 day.
SketchUp Course Agenda:
- Drawing and editing tools
- Making selections, using groups or components and the correct use of the move tool
- Measurements, precision and guides
- Creating sections and modifying styles
- An introduction to LayOut utility
- Import the users materials and 2D drawings (dwg format)
- Shadow and location tools
- Using Layers
- Printing and exporting
- Creating style, material and component libraries
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained